Home » » No Other Woman Pinoy Movies

No Other Woman Pinoy Movies


Watch No Other Woman 2011 Pinoy Movie Online.

Anne Curtis is excited about her latest film No Other Woman, which also stars Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes, because she gets to showcase her mettle as an actress. “I think this is really the last adult film from Star Cinema for this year,” explained Anne. “It’s a mature love story affair so I’m excited kasi puro mga rom-com (romantic-comedy) ang mga napapanood natin [so] for a change it’s something with depth.”

The actress also shared the project also serves as a first. “It’s the first time that I’m portraying a role that deals with domesticated life kasi laging boyfriend-girlfriend ang issue [ng past movies ko]. Ito kasi mag-asawa na [and] it’s a first for me. Ibig sabihin ready na ako for mature roles, hindi na pang-bagets. Kasi iba na naman. Bago na naman kasi laging comedy o kaya love story, ito parang it’s something far from ginagawa ko in the past.”

Anne related that when she dubbed for the movie, she was surprised when she saw her acting in this project. “Naloka talaga ako, sabi ko, ‘Oh my gosh!’ Pero ang galing kasi parang natawa ako sa sarili ko kasi I’m not used to seeing myself on the big screen na ganon so nakaka-excite din. I was so excited to get into the role and I was super involved sa script and everything and made sure everything [was] maayos.”
Share this article :